BARE NAKED - SENSITIVE Deodorant. The name says it all. Your sensitive skin will love our baking soda and fragrance free option. Made with selected, clean ingredients and stripped down to the essentials, this formula delivers natural, safe odor protection. Every single day. No rashes, no worries, just a clean natural smell. PAPR’s deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, widely considered the gold-standard certification for wood that’s been sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a cornstarch membrane that’s biodegradable and we use soy based inks to print on our packaging.