The Deep Deodorant smells like salty Seagrass, sweet Plumeria, fruity Jasmine and a tiny hint of lemon. This is a very clean, fresh and distinct scent. If you like crisp, freshly folded laundry, you will absolutely love this one. PAPR’s deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, widely considered the gold-standard certification for wood that’s been sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a cornstarch membrane that’s biodegradable and we use soy based inks to print on our packaging.